We have a BIG MISSION
We are reaching out to our city offering love, acceptance, forgiveness. Creating community and a better life for people who are with out hope and cast off from our society at large. We say "I'll meet you where you're at and I'll walk with you. I'll talk with you, I'll share what I have with you. We laugh, we cry, we eat together. We ask only for relationship not conformity. Eventually we all end up further down the road than when we started."

This blog is a place to tell the stories of the folks we meet, to share what we are doing and to make known needs that perhaps, you dear reader might have a heart to meet. We can't do this alone the way we expand our work is through touching lives, teaching developing leaders and as humans, being the hands and feet of Christ.

Click here to go to our website at
http://www.fccspokane.org/

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Have A Heart For the Homeless


Have A Heart For The Homeless
by Margot Cioccio

They say it will be a cold winter in Spokane Washington this year. Our homeless and poor friends will soon be needing things like....
Gloves,  Socks, Hats, Coats,
Back Packs, Rain Ponchos, Lip Balm,
Blankets, Tarps, Winter Sleeping Bags.

Perhaps you would have a  
Have A Heart for the Homeless drive
at your work, school, church or organization.
If you would like to help donations can be sent to
First Covenant Church 212 South Division,
Spokane Wa 99202  Call the Church office
if you need more information. 509-747-2818
Or you can use the donate button on the right side of this blog page

No comments:

Post a Comment